At QualityBearingsOnline we are very conscious about your privacy when using our website. We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Therefore, we protect your personal data, stringently adhering to the ethics of the Data Protection Act (1998) and the European Union Data Protection Framework Directives, only storing the data necessary for accounting, marketing, sales, public relations and record keeping helping us uphold and improve the relationships between our company, our suppliers and our valued customers.
What details do we keep?
Occasionally, we may ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, when this is the case we assure that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. QualityBearingsOnline may alter this policy from time to time by editing and updating the statement on this page.
- Your name, age and job title
- Contact information (e.g. email address)
- Demographic data (e.g. Postcode, interests etc.)
- Other relevant information which may help QualityBearingsOnline improve its service.
Why do we keep these details?
We need the information listed above to understand the needs of you, the customer and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal records.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may occasionally send promotional emails about our products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have consented us to contact you by.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to improve the website according to your interests, improving the service we supply to you.
How secure are my personal details?
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at the address shown on the contact us page.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The QualityBearingsOnline website may contain various links to other relevant websites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should be aware that we do not have any control over these websites and they are not bound by this privacy statement. Therefore, QualityBearingsOnline cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should browse these sites with caution, taking time to look at the privacy page of the website in question.